- If you are in immediate danger, call 911 or the GBV free hotline 1195.
- If your partner is abusing you, know there is nothing you have done or are doing to cause the abuse. It is solely the choice of the abuser to abuse.
- No one deserves to be abused.
- You cannot stop your partner’s abuse, but you can find help and support for yourself.
For help and information anytime call our hotline by clicking on “Call Us Now” button below.
One of our officers:
- Will connect you to medical support
- Will help move you to a safe place to rebuild.
- Will connect you with legal support
- We will share with you the risks and benefits of using technology at such a time
- We offer supportive counselling during your healing from gender-based violence.
- We will listen to your story and choices without any judgment.
- We walk with you to develop ways to cope if you get overwhelmed.
- Break the silence, talk to us, we are here for you.
Our counsellors are available on chat to offer information and support to GBV survivors. Chat us by clicking on the chat button at the bottom of the browser window.
- Safety is of great concern to a person affected by gender-based violence. Each survivor’s case is unique thus every plan is different.
- We are here for you and ready to walk with you to build a safety plan customized on your situation. Feel free to call us or send us an email.
- We connect and move victims to a safe haven to rebuild.
- We shall keep all the locations of the shelters we work with for their safety.
- If you are a survivor of GBV and want to be connected to one of the shelters, please call us or send an email.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We will do our best to help you.
- Call the police if you are in danger and seek medical attention if you are hurt.
- Talk to somebody you trust such as a friend, colleague, or relative.
- Create a safety plan with your children including people they can call in an emergency.
- Know there is help and reach out.